Lawn tennis is a sport popular worldwide.
For children, this exciting game is every bit as good as for adults, and we accept children as young as 4.
Under-10 children are trained at the MARINA tennis club using the Tennis 10s system: this is new system developed for the youngest tennis players by the International Tennis Federation with the involvement of professional tennis coaches and experts.
The motto of the Tennis 10s system: smaller court, softer ball, easier tennis. The core idea is to teach tennis to children in a fun environment to better incentivize them and make them more interested in the game.
- the court size corresponds to the age of the children in training
- slow ‘children’s’ balls and light-weight rackets with a shorter handle
- tournaments are held under simplified rules with short sets and a simple scoring system that children can easily understand.
The 10s system enables the young tennis players to master the basic techniques of the game of tennis quickly and without unnecessary physical and psychological challenges.
- Playing tennis strengthens the muscles and improves the stamina and tone of the body. After a mere month of active training, a marked improvement is observed in health and general well-being.
- Improvements are also seen in dexterity, blood circulation and reflexes.
- The exercise puts the respiratory system through its paces and trains the cardiovascular system.
- It also trains the eye muscles because the child has to focus on the ball when playing tennis.
- It provides an outlet for the child’s surplus energy, channelling it into creativity.
- The game of tennis teaches the child to make fast, independent decisions and develops intellectual faculties.
The qualified coaches at the MARINA tennis club, who have a wealth of experience working with children, will help the sporting children to grasp all nuances of the game and develop their skills.
- Split: 2 persons
- 3-5 persons
- 5-8 persons
Admission by selection.