To experienced players, the MARINA tennis club offers hourly hire of heated and well ventilated tennis courts with excellent lighting. Our club has two courts 36×18 metres with professional SPORT PROFI liquid surfacing made in Germany. The surfacing has been developed to global quality standards using European technology.
Benefits of SPORT PROFI surfacing:
• Multi-layered structure. The lower layer rests on rubber crumb mats, which renders the surfacing supple, gives it elasticity and allows the ball to rebound well, as well as protecting the joints of players.
• Conformant to GOST R EN 1177-2006.
• Slip-resistant, which reduces the likelihood of injury.
• Anti-glare, anti-reflective surface.
• No foreign odours, eco-friendly and totally safe for humans.
Why choose the MARINA tennis club:
- To afford better injury protection to players and improve the surfacing performance, the club owner had the courts built with an extra layer of special substrate at the bottom.
- The substrate has made it possible to reduce the load on the locomotor system of players and make the court softer to the foot, which helps prevent injuries.
Court hire rate: by arrangement, discounts may apply.